Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Bball tryouts, matrix test, Dad & Cafe de wheels
Today, only interesting thing was bball tryouts. I swear the only reason I got in was because I was in the team last year because I seriously sucked. Like, I did nothing & people who did well didn't get in & it made me feel really guilty & bahh. Chilled afterwards & Jess, using her almighty SRC president skills, snuck in the back of the canteen with authority & got me free lycee drink LOL. Just ceebs with everything. Today, got Moochi with Rodger beforehand & it's crazy but he hasn't ever had it or Noggi so yes, he must. & then Matrix term tests ! Fun. Actually, it was better than the actual lesson because I got to hang with Margaret & Lulu again & I really miss them. I did both tests with Margaret. The whole class was talking & exchanging answers so it being a test was pretty pointless. However, Margaret & I maintained that we exchanged answers classily while the others were like "oi, whatcha get?". Talked with Celeste for a little bit too. After Matrix, walked in circles around Woolworths with Lulu, talking about nothing much but it was good fun. I will come back to Friday classes after musical hopefully. Far out, I really miss all of them. I then talked with Esther for a while where she told me about being a plant again & Lulu agreed, even though he'd just met her for a minute, that she had been a tree in the musical. Whatever, I'll see soon enough for myself as she said she'd show me a video of it.

Dad picked me up & we stopped at the legendary Harry's Cafe de Wheels in Parra; they were pretty good hotdogs but I think what makes the place popular is the whole vintage style, special-secret-place-only-we-know vibe that it has going. It was great. Now, I think I shall shower & cry over maths. Good day.