Friday, February 10, 2012
A lottttt has happened thios week but I'll really only just skim over it.1) SWIMMING CARNIVAL. JONES GOT THRASHED BUT IT WAS SO FUN, just forcing everyone to swim & stressing while randomly getting water guns sprayed around & Pikachu & panda bear mascots just hanging around. Also, got a cat whisker tan from using Japanese permo [which probably had zinc in it apparently] my face fully tanned except where the marker was used & being laughed at all week is a rather..unpleasant experience I do not wish on anyone LOL. It was so fun, giving out lollies for the fun of it & Rachel & Jess both bribing & forcing other people to put Rassack and Toft on their arms, tsktsk. In addition to that, got my house captain badge [it's ugly] but seeing how Jones lost, we were also publicly humiliated ahaha.
2) I HATE YEAR 11. I love the people in it to bits but I hate the work. I haven't slept properly all week. Enough said, don't want to darken this happy place with thoughts of chem, oh & phys, & bio, & maths, &eng, & chem again, & phys &.. Like I've been saying all week, TAFE carpentry, here I come (Y)
3) Did eat at "The Little Snail" on Sunday with my family. It was so delicious- entre was duck liver, snails & seafood soup, mains were duck, beef tenderloin & prawn linguine & dessert was so yummy [hazelnut ice cream, creme caramel & date pudding]. We had no time to talk, everything was just about the food & it was perfect. SO SCRUMPTIOUS.
4) Hee Soo's family bought dinner for the whole family, as in the relatives & my grandparents & everything, at Red Spoon Thai. James, Hee Soo, Sarah & I bought ice cream [my gosh, chocolate cookie dough ice cream <3] & acted like little kids just to entertain Hee Soo but we had so much fun. We went back to her apartment & played hide & seek & with James' ipad, took those photos where there's a bomb dropping on you in stimulation after taking a photo- superfun. I really wish I was back at that age because it just hit me that you can never go back, obviously but actually thinking that the only way to go is forward is really saddening. I was really proud of James & Sarah because I always thought of them as my baby sister & baby cousin but now, next to Hee Soo, they seem so old & responsible & it's sort of a :') moment for me but really saddening as well that others have to go forward too.
5) FUN EPPING LIBRARY TIMES AS USUAL, the way the nerds do it ;)
6) I really love the newbies at Ruse, I thought I'd be indifferent to them but they bring a new sort of bright that we get every year at Ruse in new people but this time, it's like 35 of them so it's a major change but really lovely at the same time.
I can't say much else although I'm sure there's a lot, so busy & tired & purposeless all at the same time these days. As well as loving the moments in between when I'm having fun, especially since friends & friends are always there. Rain, sun & everything in between actually. So I suppose, in general, I'm very happy.