Friday, January 20, 2012
Are you a man or a muppet?
Chocolate fondue for breakfast, the best. I planned on staying home today but instead, because the cleaners were over, we had to have lunch at Castle Hill & buy the movie tickets so Sarah, Mum & I had lunch at Gatoni's Cafe [chicken fancy, chicken & mushroom omelette, bruschetta] which was really delicious. But Sarah kept spitting over our water on purpose so Mum & I ordered an ice coffee to share just to spite her haha. We then just sort of ran errands like getting Sarah's school shoes & bank. We went home for a very unproductive 3 hours LOL- I kept swearing I was going to start studying but majorly procrastinated forever.

For dinner, Dad came home from work & we all went to Sushi Bay [so Mum had a chance to use her 25% coupon]; needless to say, we pigged out on ridiculously overpriced dishes of sushi without counting them up for once. It was just sort of a frenzy of eating & watching the sushi train go on & on. We had half an hour to spare before THE MUPPETS movie so we hung at food court, our parents just talked about the provocative clothing the teens were wearing beside us but didn't let Sarah & I talk about it because we couldn't say it Korean & they would understand. Bought passionfruit mango boost & watched The Muppets movie. It was adorable & funny but not as hilarious as I'd hoped- the highlight was probably the celebrity cameos & when Sheldon Cooper appeared in the mirror in the song "Are you a man or a muppet?". SUPEREPIC. I just loved watching it as a family because we haven't watched many in the cinemas together [I can list "Night at the Mueseum 2", "Star Trek" [Mum was there purely for Chris Pine] & "Avatar"] so yes, the first of 2012. It was nostalgic & had it's hysterical moments but not as great. It was still time fantastically spent.

Tomorrow is Tiff's gypsy party, watching the musical "Love Never Dies" in the city & on Sunday, Jo's house party pig-out fest so for the first time this holidays, a weekend packed with expectation, anticipation & no care. Have an amazing last week of holidays!