Friday, January 6, 2012
My life lessons
After 15 years and 11 months of living, this is what I've concluded.1) I overuse the words "awesome" & "gross" to the point that what I say consists of nothing else but people still manage to understand it.
2) Poking/prodding- physically or verbally- is the most irritating thing a person can do & will lead to banishment from society & generally the rest of the world.
3) At this point, money is still free but it soon won't be.
4) Stubbing your toe brings on more agonising pain than amputating a limb without anaesthetic.
5) Your best friends are the ones who insult you the most & they mean every single word.
6) But it's okay to be insulted by them. Because, eventually, they'll buy you food.
7) Feathers in the hair & mocassins are gross & no one can pull it off except the Native Americans & in a few years, everyone will look back on it & be like "what the hell were we thinking?".
8) There is no point in having a polaroid camera without film & people enjoy stealing your stuff & watching you look for it.
9) People also enjoy stealing your food & watching you look for it even though, by that point, they've probably eaten it. All. In fact, they've probably shared it with everyone but you.
10) You look different in all mirrors but the best ones are the rare ones that make you look better because you can just pretend that all the other mirrors are wrong. This is also applicable to broken scales.
11) 11 is a better number than 10 will ever be.
12) I have been in a number of car accidents & only remember one or two so that must mean that all the bad events I'll ever experience will probably not even last in my memory.
13) It is super awkward when you talk about someone [doesn't even have to be in a bad way] & you realise that they were there the whole time. Also, awkward turtle is annoying. Also, "random" and "awkward" have completely lost their meaning.
14) I always have at least one bruise on my leg that I don't remember how it got there. I must be super human to be immune to pain.
15) I have looked up "How to be less awkward" on Google. Nothing works. Don't fight it, embrace it.
& 11 months) Addiction Shows Committment. This can apply for anything.