Friday, December 30, 2011
Brief Wollongong recount & today's lunch
Wollongong was very lovely & cool, watching movies with my family like Gulliver's travels, Barbie Mariposa [LOL, yes, seriously], Slumdog Millionaire, The Doctor [which was Dad's suggestion & really good in my opinion] & lots of beaches [Bulli beach which is my grandma's second most favourite place in the world, Kiama, Murray beach at Jervis Bay which is where my parents had their second date & grandpa also pointed out from the hotel where we were staying at [Best Western, Wollongong] into the distance where he used to work in a factory. My grandparents [dad's side] visited us beach they wanted to take their own road trip which is something I think they do a lot but gave us kimbab on the way & we visited Bulli beach together. I took a lot of photos & videos as usual while the rest of my family tried to dodge the camera & Mum found it very relaxing because she stayed in the car a lot & she gets very stressed usually on holidays because she has to take care of the rest of us but she had to do that less on these holidays. The water at Murray beach is the most beautiful colour. Also, Dad fell over on the rock pools there & injured his hand & ankle. So now, he's going around saying that he slayed a dragon to save Sarah or something & Sarah's saying she was the one who slayed the dragon. It's strange because I was there & none of that happened. Consequently, I slapped Sarah around the head & Mum slapped Dad. All's good in the world. I may or may not upload photos but I doubt any of you really care so future me, go find photos in one of the albums!

Today, my family had lunch with Tiff's family where we were going to eat at the Eastwood RSL club but it was closed [what place is closed a whole 5 days after Christmas?] so we ate at another place in Eastwood, went to the Eastwood hotel so that the parents could drink beer [which Tiff did as well & got slightly drunk, evident by the way she called herself the "pride & joy" of her school even though she'd do that when she's sober] while Mum & I drank capuccinos & Sarah pigged out on chips. We also took polaroids! Awesome fun. Tiff & I reminisced about junior years & talked a lot about how're going to die in the next two years with Sarah chiming in, going "I'm gonna be in year 8". She got glared at a lot. Happy holidays, everyone.

(: