Monday, December 19, 2011
Letter 21- Someone I judged by their first impression
Haven't done this letter writing thing in a while & I have nothing better to do. So..Letter 21- Someone I judged by their first impression
Dear sadly misjudged person,
I don't know you very well but just hearing you open your mouth & say some things which were more interesting & thoughtful than I expected you to say, made me realise that I don't know everything. I thought you'd be a bit of a bonehead &, I hope I don't sound too conceited when I say that I'm usually right when I judge or think of people in a certain way. But you surprised me which is more than I can say for a lot of people haha. My first impression of you was, in short, an idiot but you turned out to be much more different with your opinions & quirks & you're more special in conversation than people give you credit for. So, great job, have a gold star.
Yours sincerely,
sorry for sounding like a snob in this letter, I'm tired.