Monday, December 5, 2011
1. 5 freaking years and nothing of signs or smiles. But it's still going and you're still number 1 here. Strange. Definitely not you Catherine.


2. I don't know you that well but you always seem like you're trying to grow up too fast and, from where I'm standing, it's pretty amusing. LOL this may be you, Catherine.

3. You are one of my favourite people to talk to- a genuinely awesome friend and you're weird but you make up for it with your entertaining epiphanies and general retardedness. No, just no, Catherine.

4. Please stop thinking you see something in me that others don't. It's really annoying because only I would know if I was hiding something and you definitely would not see it if I was. LOLOLOL, nice try.
5. You egotistical otter. Attention can't be bought by trying that hard. That's all. Yes, this could be you, Catherine.

6. I think you've become one of the people I've started to truly respect, keep being that person because there aren't enough of them. Pssht, as if Catherine.

7. You're actually a pig, inside and out. I obviously don't care the part about myself but when it comes to my family, you're crossing the line. I already found you annoying before but with something like that, you just don't exist anymore. Stop thinking you know what offends me, I'm not vain like that. But the second part was just a no-go zone. FRICK, I'm not even kidding, you have to apologise a billion times over. You have no idea how offended I was and you weren't even insulting me. Such dirt. Yeah, seriously Catherine, why're you such dirt?

8. You're extremely intelligent and I know people will be surprised because you're so underrated. No way, your lack of intelligence is duly noted, Catherine.

9. WHY DO YOU MAKE EVERYONE FEEL SO INADEQUATE ? But other than that, thanks for being so amazing (: Ew, that's just not you.

10. I don't see the things that you want to kill yourself over as problems, lighten up a bit. I know some of it is just so people will look but the ones who care will actually be there for when it's real. Don't take that for granted. Yeah, no one cares about you, Catherine.