Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Parra, thai, nice day.
Today, went shoe shopping with Sarah and mum at Parramatta and finally got heels. The final end of formal shopping. I hate it and have fun on it at the same time but mostly just glad it's over. Now, pumped for camp and formals and everything. We went to Castle Towers to eat at Red Spoon Thai and Max Brenners [for the first time, what a magical experience]. We had Pad Thai, Pad see ew, lamb, beef salad, chocolate dip and chocolate marbles. Lovely and yummy. No, I'm not retarded or at least I think I'm not. Didn't get it checked out but I'm mostly sure I'm not. I really always need something to look forward to otherwise I get in a mopey state of total demotivation, devastation,..deappreciation? Nah, but commerce/maths has brought me to that state.

I'm sorry, making you read this even though I sort of have nothing to say. Have a good day, sir/madam.