Thursday, October 20, 2011
today was bittersweet
I'll take a break from stupid letter writing (never was good at that anyway, stupid expressing feelings LOL) and talk about today, Thursday, the last of yearlies, the day of Dr Lee and pea soup, the day of apparently nothing interesting according to Google. I shall write about today in detail.Today was maths yearly and I failed miserably. Yeah, I'm not even exaggerating, and I'm really really sorry to all those people who had to put up with me complaining and wailing and whining [namely Jess, Catherine, Samuel]. It wasn't exactly a disappointment because you need expectations to be disappointed but it was saddening all the same =x I've gotten it over [after like half a pizza, oreos and milk & a piece of cake] because now I'm complaining about how much of a fatass I am. I think I really need to learn how to think and live positively because, otherwise, I think I might collapse from the stress of not doing so one day.
I felt so down all day afterwards so I couldn't even enjoy not having exams. During recess, I ate like 6 samosas or something and just hung for a while, skipping 4th period for complaining and just chilling. 5 period was French were Wilson informed us that the French geniuses who are continuing next year (Ceci, Kelly, Julia & Sing-young) averaged 91% on the yearlies and the rest of us averaged 61% LOL so we have to resit it until we pass [over 85%]. Fun fun, I swear he wants to make our lives miserable forever but when away from French [which is never of course], I think he's alright.
At lunch, Jess and I intruded music people practising their stuffs [FAR OUT, BRITTANY SINGS SO WELL & Young-Ju's good if she sang more than 3 consecutive words at a time, ahaha Catherine's LOL]. I got bored or something so I went outside where Suren and others were on the topics of boobs and Shang [mainly about how we don't believe that she's a C]. What else? Oh, then English where Emily and Sarah were lovely and funny as usual and then Geo, where I was a loner, Mr Sana was mean to most people but none more than like Gay/Hong/Jack/Bruce which was my freaking only source of entertainment because Gay got moved in the first 3 minutes even after praying that he would survive before he entered the classroom. After school was much more relaxing than the stiff atmosphere of Mr Sana's [how do you even spell his name] glare.
Catherine & I got egg & bacon pizza, refused to give any to Suren & Michael but Suren ended up taking 2 anyway haha. Then the rest of them came along- Samuel, Ben, Young-Ju, Jay & Poonie. I can't remember much except we pretended they weren't there- oh, maybe that's why. So then they all ate their pizzas while I got oreos & milk chyeaah. I felt so empty and depressed about maths yearly that I had to keep eating because I kept feeling hungry and nothing filled me. Suren & Michael left dodgily and then we all went to Epping Library.
Lots of dodgy, seedy, awkward and funny moments involving a little girl called Carla there who ended up playing handclapping games with us (Y). It was so funny because Catherine & I started teaching them how to play Pea Soup [back to primary school] & Carla joined us & then everyone else came. It was pretty funny because you all failed and Carla was an expert at catching onto handclapping games. For those noobs who don't know, Pea Soup is a highly competitive and strenuously artistic hand-clapping game where you have to freeze at the end and whoever moves first loses. I said that when playing Pea Soup, there was pride and honour at stake and to earn for whoever won so we all took it so seriously [not really Young-Ju & Ben gave up earliest then the rest of us gave up, leaving just Catherine & Poonie]. We played a couple of intense games which lead to grass being put down people's shirts to try and distract them, leaves being put up people's noses which is so gross and crutches being waved around in faces. It's good that the little girl [Carla] left early before things got too intense and there started to be cheating and dirty play in Pea Soup. Also, this is really weird but in the middle of pea soup, we turned around to see Ben swinging on the swings behind us but he was using Samuel's crutches for momentum and it was so funny if you saw it- so random.
In the end, it was the grand grand ultimate finale of Pea Soup and it left Catherine & Poonie fighting to the death. We left them sitting, completely still, on the fence because both refused to give up the pride and honour of winning Pea Soup so, because they couldn't move, we also put lots of grass on their heads so they looked like retards while doing it. Then we ditched them to go to Lolly World. It was like half and hour but we knew neither would give up so they just sat there, refusing to move, and when we came back, they had just gotten up. Both were aching but Catherine had had to give up to go to Dr Lee so Poonie won, LOL so yeah, he got the honour and glory of winning the handclapping game.
Dr Lee was so boring because it was on the same day of finishing [and screwing up] the maths yearly so I was hardly in the mood but yeah, Samuel said some encouraging [but at the same time, wholly weird and strange about childhood rivals and he sounded philosophical] things even though he's probably one of the people going through the toughest times right now and Catherine tried to make me positive [even though she was bitter about sitting completely still with grass on her head for half an hour and walking away with no pride or honour] and so thank you, you guys are great friends ((:
OH & this is what I learnt at Dr Lee.
[these are brackets]
(these are parentheses]
{these are braces}
I'll upload photos of the Pea Soup championships soon, so funny.
I came home and watched "Embarrassing Bodies" with my sister because it was the only thing on and it's so gross and not worth watching at all.