Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Letter to Someone you don’t talk to as much as I’d like to
Letter 10 - Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like toI'm not the sort of person to hang onto people when we drift- phoning them constantly and meeting up. I thought it might've been because I was socially awkward or just lazy but I realised it's because I never miss anyone. I'm not really emotional [as most friends know] unless as a joke so I realised I don't look back on memories of a person, going fondly "I wish I still knew them" or glance sadly at them from a distance. Honestly, I do make the effort to go up and talk to people but if we don't stay in contact, I just don't miss them. I know that I won't never miss someone but, for now, I don't and haven't. Wow, I'm heartless. I do have a friend who I've drifted from a lot though so I'll stop squirming out of a letters and write one to this person.
Dear lovely friend,
There were so many stupid mini-dramas back then and now, I never have those anymore so maybe we weren't supposed to be close friends for long? Either way, you're an amazing person, with or without me. I can see you becoming a more outgoing, brilliant and responsible person.We talk sometimes but because we're not close anymore, I can tell you've changed and you're using your fake-nice voice on me- the one you use on everyone to be polite- instead of the usual "hi retard" thing that's supposed to go on between best friends. But that's okay because I'm polite to you too. It's just ridiculous to me because we're obviously different and that's why we're not close anymore and in front of others, it's as if we aren't friends at all but whenever we hang like we used to, it's as if nothing's changed which is awesome. I can't even think how it changed now but then again, I can't imagine what today would be like if it didn't. I hope you still consider me as someone more than just everyone else and I hope you understand some of this even though I'm brain-fried from week-before-yearly syndrome and you never judge me from what you see of me now. So yeah, going to be honest, I don't have like spasms of missing you and wanting to talk to you but when we talk, I wonder how differently you would if we were still close.
Love you lots,
this doesn't make sense, right? :L