Friday, September 30, 2011
A - My name - GRACEB - My height - rounded up to 168
C - If I have any siblings - no..jk, little sister.
D - My most embarrassing moment - cliche answer but way too many- friends would know.
E - My shoe size - 8
F - Do I have any pets? - nope
G - Age I get mistaken for - younger teehee
H - Do I have any tattoos? - nope
I - Do I want any tattoos? - no
J - My best friend's name - Dumbledore
K - Someone I miss - Dumbledore
L - Something not many people know about me - I'm actually awesome- like somehow, they don't seem to understand.
M - A random fact about myself - I'm awesome
N - Favorite animal - Hippogriff
O - Favorite celeb - Rachel McAdams, Eric Bana, Jennifer Garner, Johnny Depp, Oh also all of the Harry Potter cast.
P - Favorite movie/TV show - Greys, Merlin [yes], a lot and a lot actually, I really want to watch The Tudors.
Q - What kind of phone I have - Blackberry now, chyeaah.
R - Do I like my phone? If I knew how to work it.
S - Is my hair curly, straight or wavy? Straight
T - Color of my hair - Changes- black to a strange red brown
U - Have I dyed my hair before? Yes
V - Do I want to dye my hair and what color? No, ceebs.
W - My tumblr crush - most tumblrs LOL
X - Favorite soda - Lemon lime bitter
Y - Favorite letter in the alphabet - G because it's GEE
Z - Do I want children? - would not know yet
Feeling so sped.