Monday, September 26, 2011
just watched "The First Knight" with my mum and sister
I don't know if I'm just really cynical or annoying but I had to point out every part of that movie that was cliche to the point that it was part of the old romances, completely unrealistic and made fun of how valiant they acted. It was so fun watching it with my mum and sister because Sarah either laughed with me and mum agreed with me or they both glared at me for ruining their viewing experience. I remember watching it in History in year 8 and thought pretty much the same things. It was so funny at times, like the fail security of the Camelot castle and how retarded the romance was [they talked to each other like twice before confessing their undying love for each other]. I think deep down I really love the idea of old legends, real education of culture, poetry and history, knights and royals and honour [reader of Philippa Gregory] but there were so many parts of it I like to mock as well. I was so high afterwards, laughing and screaming whenever I tripped over something, and my mum and sister looked upon with wtf expressions. My mum classifies it as "sa-chung-gi" which is sort of like puberty but I blame it on natural lunacy. Anyway, I really want to study science, not mindless technical HSC science, but the science that works with arts, history and the "ways of the world".

Yeah, you probably should stop reading this before your already low opinion of me decreases to unprecedented levels. Goodbye, planning on mathing it out these holidays !