Saturday, September 24, 2011
i want that room, victorian style, beauty&thebeast manor, large library.
Simple, not cluttered but incredibly wealthy and grand at the same time in an antique sort of way. I also like the idea of a safe place where if a gunman happens to come in, they won't be able to find anything- secret staircases, hidden doors, secured high gates. Don't know why I need to hide or run but it's nice, right?

My cousin [James], who's usually a very cool kid, was cyerbulling so I had to wrestle him to the ground while my sister typed an apology, "I'm sorry, I love you, let's be friends" LOL, I think he's going to get bashed at school. We then had to hide the laptop to stop him from insulting, swearing and then we gave him a lesson on morals and manners. My sister was hilarious- she was acting like some hippie and kept going on about peace and love. But underneath all the wrestling, joking and laughing, I was really disappointed in him and I'm going to be sad if he turns into someone who thinks it's alright to hate and hurt someone from behind a computer screen. Before Sarah came to be funny and like a retarded but cool mentor, I was listening to James typing from the other room and he says everything he types out loud so it was really funny.
James- TAKE THAT, YOU SMELLY INDIAN FARMER.
-silence where I assume the guy he was insulting called him racist or something-
James- Huh? What the hell is rackist? LEARN ENGLISH DUMBSHIT.
Me [facepalm]- It's pronounced racist!
Also, the kid he was raging at is apparently related to Zyzz in some way so it went something like this..
James- HUH? WHO THE HELL IS ZYZZ? What does it mean I'm just 'mirin' his aesthetics?
Me- that means admiring his looks and yeah..
James (completely ignoring me)- Zyzz, huh ? I could bash his brother's friend anyday.
Me- HE'S DEAD.
-After a long time-
Me- James, freaking grow up, stop being such a coward.
-James looks enlightened-
Me- Hey, maybe you're starting to understand .
James- That's a good one! -typing- YOU.. ARE.. A.. COWARD
- I facepalm further-
Then after a while I got so sick of him insulting that I sent him a facebook message because talking to him in real life doesn't work but he ignored that as well. He thought I was getting offended at the swearing which was just so wrong but I didn't know how to explain to him that swearing your head off through the computer is the lowest act of cowardice ever. So I had no choice but to lecture him and confiscate the laptop at which point Sarah came back from tutoring and helped me force him away and then we locked him out and typed apologies and messages of reconciliation on his behalf .There was so much funniness but I was trying not to laugh to make him understand how much of an idiot he was being but apparently he didn't understand because he searched my room to find the laptop to send more "I hate you"s and kept muttering "he started it". So yeah, how to make kids only a little younger than you understand what they're doing is wrong when they clearly think they know everything? So hard when they're smart but also dumb. He was sitting on the spinny chair and so I pressed the lever that makes the chair go down and kept saying "Don't do it, you're sinking lower and lower and lower" and pressed the lever each time so he kept going down. It didn't work.
Sarah seemed so grown up compared to him that it was one of the rare moments I was proud of my sister (': So many high fives when we tried to go "let's all be happy and eat cake and rainbows" in a serious way. James kept calling the guy he was bullying an STI/blue waffles and Sarah was so cute and was like "what's that?" even though she's older and so I had to awkwardly explain and then she talked to the guy, pretending to be James. "Sorry man about earlier, I meant to offer you blueberry pancakes, I guess it was a typo". SO FAIL but we did our best. I seriously hope he gets the message- also he was skyping his primary school girlfriend at the same time so she saw everything I think. So much teasing about week-long relationships and kissing in treehouses. We then freakily stalked her on facebook.