Sunday, September 11, 2011
craving buttered popcorn jellybeans !
I haven't posted lately purely because I ceebs to login with my megalong password.What have I been up to ? You probably haven't been wondering, I've got no photos for most things I do but I sould carry around a camera because I'm too lazy to recount everything all the time. I wish you could just blink and you could snapshot moments, the effort you could save. Thus, because I'm that much of a sloth, I haven't done much anyway.
Friday- played a lot of "Surviving High School", LOL so lame but addictive. During which, I also decided my future children shall be named Aurora and Dumbledore. I don't really remember much, to be honest. I think I tried to study and failed. OH WAIT, year 10 Formal Sausage Sizzle. I was the douche in a sandwich board [which was made with pain] who only managed to convince like 3 people to buy stuff. It was embarrassing but good fun & I'd do it again (: I also got a free sausage for it, thanks Ding.
Saturday- math, math, math, oh then went to grandparents' [dad's side] house with strange cousin James and ate samgyupsul like good little Koreans. Mum stresses so much whenever it comes to her in-laws, so much more uptight so we have to be really quiet and patient in case she snaps. It's like in-law PMS or something- Sarah and I exchanged looks so often yesterday but then we saw the food, & we were like: 8) 8) 8) <33
Oh and also my uncle's giving me his Blackberry, FINALLY a new phone after like 4 years. It was superawkward because I couldn't tell if he was joking or not so I must've come off as the most spoilt and ungrateful niece ever .
And the whole week, I've been stalking tumblrs, formspringing, facebooking, being annoying, yeah. I don't even care if you don't care about everything I've been doing, dear reader, it's my blog and I've got nothing worth pondering or d&ming about. I came to the realisation that I just don't have the motivation to be serious about anything though so I decided to just have fun which I won't regret [except when it comes to like the HSC or something eheh, but even that can wait]. During commerce, Emily, Celia & I made our own clothing brand called "Emelia Grace"; see what we did there ?? (:
Today- Church, sitting this stupid pointless test that will take up time I need to study French & go become an astronaut, first part at least true. I ALSO NEED TO DO SCIENCE. What a waste.. seriously. My mum's on the SBS channel, discovering that it broadcasts kpop for the first time and she's super excited, my mother is so lovely.
ALSOOOO, I remember in year 7 church camp, I was in LOLOMGROFL
LOL- Love Our Lord
OMG- Our Mighty God
ROFL- Reach Out For Light
Since then there have been a few new additions.
FML- Fill Me Lord [credits to Esther & co.]
WTF- With the Father [I take credits for this one]
LMAO- Love my Awesome Owner/Omega
If you got anymore, please tell me !
Been on a lot of Harry Potter blogs and have to say, I know it wouldn't have worked but I ship, maybe not Draco and Hermione, but definitely Tom Felton+Emma Watson. Youtube them, LOLOL my sister's friend found me watching them and she facepalmed. I love them two togerther, it's grossly Romeo & Juliet and thus, cliche, but it still gives off such a great aura. Hell yeah, check out their smiles.
Even if they weren't a couple.. HOW IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED.
Also I love Disney movie trailers; like Disney Memoirs of Geisha, The Other Boleyn Girl, Mean Girls. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU9KpSx1ZTY; awesomesauce.
LOL I don't blame you. If I were you, I'd want to punch me too.
Anyway, going to go and jump on Sarah to wake her up. GOODBYE.