Sunday, September 4, 2011
when you suddenly realise how shallow you are after pretending to be
Everything seems so simple and stupid from my eyes but maybe when I'm not watching and I'm actually a part of it, it will seem complicated and real. Life that is. But right now, yeah, it looks pretty simple and stupid to me.

Someone answer this for me; I laugh and smile so easily and find it hardest to cry or at least show I'm sad- does that mean I'm happy? Maybe it's just like everyone says and I'm heartless/hormoneless, those explanations are funnier and even easier to understand.

Basically, it doesn't feel like I've grown up at all except for the fact that I'm aware of it and it's strange. Maybe this is the awkward phase. I always need a distraction, something to focus on, something to work towards, something to waste time on [which is why so many teenagers spend time on the internet I think], so I forget about it.

A few lovely friends read these weird, awkward posts and think I'm depressed. This is probably one of them and I'm not but thank you for worrying (: It's just what happens when I stop remembering what happened today.