Saturday, August 13, 2011
Happy 74th, beautiful grandma (:
Wow, can't believe it's been almost 2 years since I've started this. LOL I don't think I've changed a bit.I list my priorities [or as they should be] and I don't follow them at all. Also to that question you asked a bit ago but I didn't bother to answer, I think I would be in Hufflepuff or Slytherin.
Oh and yesterday was my grandma [on my dad's side] 74th birthday. But she follows the Lunar calendar and it was full moon so full moon for August ? Not even my dad knows when her real birthday is. I don't know how it works. But anyway, we had a massive cake from Cosco and wollamsam. James left early for Justin's birthday party but the rest of us ate, happy and watched the dramas on her tv. Being the Korean that she is, she insisted on having 75 candles because she also follows the Korean age; regularly tells me "you're a Korean, act like a Korean". But I can't because I'm fail.
Happy 74th, beautiful grandma (: