Monday, August 8, 2011
ceci and angela's birthday cruise
Yesterday- general summary of which I truly cannot be stuffed so I'll do it briefly of what we don't have photos for.

Followed Catherine to her church which was really good, like the sermon and service was brilliant and I really liked the praying. This is the first time in 15 years I've ever even visited another church that wasn't my own, the one my parents got married in, so it was so different being the new person. Consequently, there were lots of awkward moments [LOL like the welcoming song or whatever] and we had to wash dishes, aha but that's sort of irrelevant but still.. DIFFERENT.

Afterwards, we changed, got on the bus [slightly lost, & slow as Catherine is crippled and I was in heels], then Jess and Nathan got on. Funny and fun. They brought fake yakult [forgot what the brand is] but Catherine and Jess couldn't taste the difference whereas Nathan and I stayed loyal to the real yakult and could clearly taste the grossness LOL. Then we took a video of Jess gulping down like 10 of them, annoying everyone else on the bus. We met up with Kerry, who got lost and made us walk for ages trying to find him, and then we all sort of strode/hobbled/ran for our lives onto the bus which took us down to the wharf. Met everyone else and waited.

Afterwards, we got hungry so Catherine, Nathan & I ditched everyone to get food but got owned by the rain [which pelted the strongest] on our way back. It then stopped after a minute . Ahahah so many retarded moments but we were soaked, hungry and sort of high on fake yakult. THEN, the grandness of Ceci and Angela's megaphone/+ Cherie's screaming sounded across the harbour as they came on the boat & picked us all up. Inside was AMAZING, total penthouse party setting but more amazing because it was on a FREAKING CRUISE. Let's just say- lots of candles, food, music, lovely people in lovely clothes, fun. Also, I was victim of a most embarrassing moment where I fell and hit my head when the boat rocked LOL, there's always those moments (: A GIGANTIC SHOUTOUT to two amazing sisters, Ceci & Angela, for organising it all & being such brilliant friends . PHOTOS SOON- pretty much as soon as Jess/Michelle uploads.