Wednesday, August 3, 2011
it's almost laughable how easy it is
So exhausted from doing absolutely nothing at school- read picture books with Celia & Dr Seuss with Jaffly, tied in basketball[ DISLIKE NORTHMEAD A LOT], talked unhealthily too much about lisps with Tom & Vivian, & went with a couple funny yr9s to 7/11 where a lot of taunting about my lack of friends occurred. :(

Sarah & I got into the car to mum talking about how aunt brought a giant pizza from Cosco. Mum was just gleefully cutting it because it doesn't fit in the oven otherwise. She said she didn't cut it yet because she wanted us to see it first.

Mum is so adorable. She was talking about how she decided to make pasta salad for me and then wailed about how she accidentally cut herself. So, while driving, she puts her arm backwards so we can clearly see the bandaid. Oh the sacrifices she makes so we can have food LOL. So funny- like a kid showing their knee when they fall over. Sarah was just rolling her eyes but she knows mum's awesome.

I've got to start studying. I hate failing.