Wednesday, July 20, 2011
so sick of other people's assumptions
- Ever feel like you're drowning in a pool of stupidity?School is very exhausting but so great to be able to talk to people again & not be a little hermit crab. I love Ruse like a second home ahahaha, except the lessons. Everyone feels like a friend & they're all awesome. (:
Tomorrow before subject selection info night, a bunch of us are going kbbq at Epping or Eastwood, COME ? Looking forward to the feeling of highness after eating a lot, ice cream from Woolies, macaroons, chilly night & uncontrollable laughter over nothing at all. Still juggling whether to choose bio or phys because, on the whole, bio seems so much more interesting & I just feel as if I'd enjoy it but phys has everything else like helping in 4u maths later on & better scaling. So yeah, I'll have to see after tomorrow's info night. I'm not the best at making decisions, admittedly, but I'm taking this one seriously. I think starting from year 11, I'll do private video logs [which I won't post] just so I'll know what I really thought & how I talked & basically what sort of person the camera sees me as. I want to sort of record my journey of senior years through seeing myself at 16/17 years old rather than just reading this blog. The future me will have forgotten by then. I think that's my biggest weakness. I hate that more than hatred, jealousy, guilt or betrayal. Out of all those soap opera emotions of blood & sin, I hate forgetting.
Today, I'll relax, eat my chicken wrap, LOLOL watch "Dance Academy" on youtube [because I'm a loser who has nothing to do] & ponder over my subject selection [which will, in the end, just be the typical run-of-the-mill subjects that comes from an asian-oriented mind, following the path many Rusians have travelled before].