Monday, July 4, 2011
rainbow romance
I realised one of the first posts I made on this blog were about Rainbow Romance [which I'm rewatching for the third time because it was such a huge part of my childhood] & 500 Days of Summer [which is the blog layout]. It's funny how easily you just fall back into what you were into and what you were even if you thought you'd gone so far and matured so much. There's something really comforting about it; the same feeling when you go back to a playground or watch Disney movies.

Yesterday, went to Eastwood to buy the series + "That Person is Coming" & "GIANT". Love being absorbed in pointless dramas about superficial little sisters & obnoxiously shallow guys.

Today, went to Castle Towers to buy Dad's birthday present [a trenchcoat/jacket thing because he NEVER buys clothes for himself; like all the ones he owns is from grandma, aunt, mum or us]. He has only ever bought himself shoes. We ate at Cafe Sul Ponte [BRUSCHETTA, salmon bruschetta & penne yuuuuuum], bought a jacket & wallet & went dentist [where Sarah almost complained forever about & then almost died at]. Also, bought Dad's birthday cake [hoping to keep it a surprise] & borrowed Black Swan & The Adjustment Bureau from Video Ezy. Just so many treats stuffed into one day with so little to do & so much to look forward- so many smiles & shrieks. Usually I miss school but school is so tiring, I actually wake up later than I ever had before these holidays because I embrace them so much. Not fatigued anymore, looking forward so much to church camp & ready to be rested before another awesome term. Wollamsam now. Ciao.