Monday, June 20, 2011
as mum said, "it's strange to not see asian people on tv anymore"
Back from a beautiful & amazing 2 weeks in Hong Kong & Korea. I had so much fun, took literally about 5 thousand photos [as I have this weird tendency to try & capture every moment]. I am quite content behind a camera & there were so many times I wished my eyes were camera lenses that could snapshot whenever I wanted. ANYWAY, future Grace, be reminded of these holidays- cute moments with the very fast growing baby Hee Soo, eating tonnes & tonnes, awkward family reunions with mum's many many uncles & aunties [as grandma has like 6 siblings or something] & cousins & our second cousins. So yeah, I dare you to go through all the photos & be reminded of the heart-warming moments of family, watching jjangu on tv, sipping mocktails, pigging out on korean barbeque, crossing rivers, attempting to climb mountains & failing, shopping, cheap prices, being ripped off by Hong Kong taxi drivers & the sweet feeling of watching your family smile. So many cheese & happy moments. GO SEE HOLIDAY PHOTOS OF 2011 JUNE NOW.

ALSO, good luck to prefect nominees ! Year 11's trying really hard this year, let's vote well & choose the best ones ;D JOKES; they're all good. GLUCK !