Friday, May 27, 2011
I wish I could cry
If you trapped yourself in a little black box, free of everything else, the noise, the people, the need to be seen, would you know yourself better? Don't you need people to see yourself clearly? Everything around you shapes you, right? So, if you trapped yourself in a little black box and let yourself wonder, let yourself think, would you know yourself better? Or, because you're experiencing nothing and not growing or learning, would there be no one to know? Would you just become empty? That's a feeling I'm having right now. It's like I'm blocking everything away, thinking that I might come to some conclusion but I'm not. I'm still smiling & talking as if nothing's changed but nothing really matters to me anymore. I think I'm building a box around myself for a reason I still don't get. Anyway, I'm by myself, I don't care anymore and even people don't mean that much to me, and I'm losing myself. Maybe it's because I can't feel anything. Stupid box.