Saturday, May 21, 2011
What makes me sad ? When I stalk Christian blogs, usually they are a sort of "my walk with God" concept, a sort of daily reminder of why we're alive and them showing their journey and struggles as a Christian, I find that they have stopped writing for at least a few months. This makes me sad. Either, there was a big, highly localized zombie apocalypse that cut out their power, preventing them from recording their experiences as a Christian [no matter how much they attempted to ninja roll and escape] because they were under the subjugation of zombie dictatorship or,, they've drifted. And as much as I hate to admit it, the latter is more likely. Either way, I've prayed for both possibilities. I really hope that when you drift [not that it's possible since God is too powerful for you to ignore]. Let me rephrase. When you turn away from God, try and come back to Him. Be humble, seek help, and you'll realise that God has been there the whole time. There are so many people who drift, including me, and I hope I can keep these few words in mind along with many others, even though are attention spans are about the same as goldfish.