Monday, May 16, 2011
half yearly day #1
Nothing to report, sir.

LOL today was maths half yearlies .. & history half yearlies which no one cares about anyway.

Maths was mehh, can't even think of a better word to describe it. Doesn't feel monumental [probably because it isn't & I'm just a loser making a big deal out of it].

But something I can say is that I feel freeeeeeee as a bird. Actually, scratch that. More like a bird still half trapped with a wing clipped to the fence seeing as we still have science tomorrow [WHICH FREAKING GOES THROUGH LUNCH].

Well, yeah. Just an update of what I've been up to. Procrastinating and eating ftw; I'm typing a lot like I did last year. Only year 10 & exam stress already- this can't be good on my nerves [I feel the white hair coming on already].

gee-bee