Monday, May 23, 2011
At about 8 we went to my grandparents' house to hang & then we ended up picking mandarins from their tree & my grandma is amazing at that stuff [all things garden] & she fully wrestled off this massive branch. My grandpa's best at golf & he can write Hebrew & studies theology in his spare time. They've also travelled the world. It's so sweet because my grandma's very lively & my grandpa always laughs adoringly at her. LOL, it's the same on my mum's side, even though they are more the more quiet & perfect-looking sort of couple. For one, my grandma takes english classes & knows all these random NONKOREAN PEOPLE. I see some of my mum & dad in them- some funniness or whatever but not much.They way my sister and I see it is that our grandparents are way more open-minded and more willing to try everything more than their descendants. We all love them all though. If I had half the life they did/have,, man.. hahah anyway, we brought home the branches of mandarins & Sarah & I decided to be somewhat strange & posed with them, taking photos & luvos. Funny moments. LUVO WITH MANDARINS. At the moment, pointlessly watching GossipGirl; it's dramatic & funny & yeah, everyone knows the deal with it but it's the perfect thing to watch oodles of after exams & not have to think about anything too deep. HAVING FUN.

PHOTOS SOON