Monday, May 23, 2011
maths markkkkkkk & END OF STRESS
Loving korean blue grapes. Having a fantastic day just chilling although today was way stressful- science prac back, French writing & speaking test, math results back [& yeah, I'm happy with my mark (:] & english test. NONE of which were formally planned or whatever. Well, French was planned but english was completely sprung on us & my stomach was doing flips just before and during maths, I was so nervous but I'm really happy with what I got. I'm not as proud as I was last year but that's because I didn't prepare or study as much; maybe because I felt I didn't deserve it. I was shocked. Time to just have fun with friends and family before HONG KONG & KOREA. LIFE IS GOOD & I'm not even smiling. I need to be more appreciative & yeah I do need to say what I have to feel or think before I do because I'm weird like that.Hope everyone has a good, completely stress-free week !
My family & I are eating crab [used to be my sister's favourite & my dad's kind-of favourite; I'm just getting used to the taste] but blehh it's strong. Time to go waste time I guess.