Friday, July 15, 2011
church camp- connect '11
Church camp was seriously brilliant but it's the only thing that I don't feel I need to recount everything for. God has really worked in so many lives & it's amazing that everything is predetermined way before anything existed- including everything I worry so much about everyday. It's a palpable sense of security, fellowship between brothers & sisters & love. I'm so blessed to have these incredible experiences at such a young age & want to become someone who stays strong in God & also realises & follows his will. So many fun moments aside like endless games of mafia, pushups, awkward shivering in the cold, skits, warcries jungle speed, amazing race & surgeries on broken fingernails as a result of jungle speed. Lisa Moore was the guest speaker & she's gone through so much. It's such an inspiration to know about what God did for her & what he continues to do. I want to keep being a real daughter & warrior of Christ. The prayer on the last night & the linking arms for the very end, looking around at everyone I've known for so long & the new people I've been so blessed to meet, was really touching. It was fantastic ((:

STEAM RISE; thanks to the teachers Martin, Royce & Christine.