Saturday, July 9, 2011
what faith can do- kutless
Today, dined in style. No, not really, just had lunch at Sakae Eastwood [YET AGAIN] with grandparents [dad's side] where there was the inevitable "you must be a doctor", "you must learn how to speak korean", "I remember so much of when you were a baby". I love my grandparents <3 She always has stories of when I was a toddler I used to chase after her going "Ha-mi, ha-mi!".

We had the usual & apparently we're VIPs there now because we eat there so much [wooh freebies]. Ohh & Sarah usually dances in the elevator but today grandma joined her in doing so. SO FUNNAY , I wished I could've videoed it. But basically they were doing the dance where you pump your arms away from your chest & then back again. Grandma found her so adorable that she just followed & so they were just dancing in the elevator for a few seconds before resuming serious expressions when the elevators opened. LOL. Also, my grandma has those "hot hands" packets which when you shake them for a few minutes, they act like hot water bottles. Yeah, well grandpa & her shook them in unison before the food came out- just sat there, shaking in focus. Family is a lovely thing. ((: Mum & dad are completely normal in public surprisingly; dad has a reputation of being a "peculiar character" at church.

Afterwards, I watched Rainbow Romance with Mum

Thursday, went to Castle Towers with Tiff & our mums + Jin's mum all had Thai food while Sarah went shopping with Jin. Then Tiff & I separated & went in search of nothing in particular especially seeing as she had no money & my indecisiveness meant there was no point to me having any money. But yeah, easyway & my quest for a big green scarf were the main events of that shopping trip. Ohh & my fail convincing of trying to get her to come to church camp. She had a friend's sleepover to go to & I even suggested her friend to move to Telopea so Tiff could get to church on Monday on time but NOO she can't come. I even tried British & Indian accents but neither prevailed. Dr Lee afterwards where I tried to convince Joseph to come [without the accents since it was an awkward tutor setting] as well but his mum said no. SO CRAP; year 10 will be so few at church camp :(

Friday- pretty much did nothing I think. We went to Baulkham Hills Stockland to eat subway & followed mum into Woolworths. Mum let us borrow DVDs again from Blockbuster [because we borrowed from Video Ezy a few days before; Black Swan & The Adjustment Bureau, both sort of creepy]. So this time we borrowed GNOMEO& JULIET <33, Despicable Me, Morning Glory & I Am Number Four. Mum always spoils us so much; I should be more grateful to have her. She's not the typical Asian mum; she never forces, always encourages & always loves. She's done so much for us. It's the relaxed way she's raised my sister & I that, yes, we're losers, but we have really strong morals & motivation to try our best. Dad is really trustworthy & inspiring but my mother is my ultimate role model. & I know it's not common for someone my age to really value their parents like that so they're doing something right.

Tomorrow, after church watching KUNGFUPANDA2 [which I know everyone's already watched] with my family; going to be great !

ALSO TODAY--

Sarah had another skype tutoring session with HeeSoo [in Korea] & it went something like this. I practically fed all the lines to Sarah because she's never tutored anyone before & doesn't know what it's like to be the big sister. OHH just had another one. It was pretty funny. Like I was in the background telling her what to say.

-They have to read a kindy english book together]

HeeSoo- What are you doing? [stuttering baby english <33]
Me- Tell her you're reading
Sarah- Ohh... Just reading
HeeSoo- What.. What are you reading?
Sarah- um um
Me- "Morris goes to school"
Sarah- ohh, I'm reading "Morris goes to school"

& basically it was all like that. She also fed us jelly through the webcam, so funny.

Future Grace-- go see powerpoint pictures/screenshots. LOL.