Monday, July 18, 2011
last day of holidays; lunch with mum & shopping at new rivers
Munched on a scrumptious Turkey club at the Little Rock Cafe while mum had risotto. We then saw the new Rivers that had opened across the road from Baulko Stockland Mall so we made our way over there & bought 2 pairs of shoes [one of which mum loves because they're one of the few proper heels she's bought & it was very cheap] & a jacket/coat. Sarah was at Macquarie with her church group, ice skating & watching a movie, so we picked her up in the afternoon. Today was lovely- just a happy feeling of buying new things & eating nice food. Just then, mum & I watched I Am Number Four with fully commentary, mocking & laughing at the riveting storyline & ideas [of voldemort's monster gobbling turkeys, the alien having lighting up hands,, I think we were pretty high]. All in all, a great end to the holidays. Can't believe it's school already though; ceebs to go back & have to catch up on everything.