Monday, August 1, 2011
it's time to get serious & study
All set out to study- all I have to do is quit backing out. I'm the only thing standing in my way. LOL FILL ME LORD- as in FML but more Christian (L).All these posts sound very disjointed [as most blog posts do] and pretty shallow, I admit. This is because words don't flow as easily as they used to so I'm constantly fixing things up &, besides, blogs aren't supposed to hold your innermost thoughts anyway.
Yesterday, had a chicken/noodle/egg soup/seafood pancake set at Beauty&TheBeast at Strathfield [adore that place] & then Sarah bought lemon meringue & strawberry tart from Hello Happy which I stole (: My parents are absolutely fantastic.
Dad has suddenly become inspired to teach me & Sarah really complicated chemistry & biology. Anyone interested in forming a study group so I can escape ? Ahaha but in all honesty, deep inside, I admire my dad for being such a great father & the same for my mum. I can't imagine a life of those angsty teenage books where the parents are divorced and one or both of them are completely neglectful and irresponsible. As extreme as this sounds, I would see no meaning in life if I didn't have my family. AND YES, I would also feel pretty depressed without friends <3. These natural parts of our lives and the smallest things we take for granted mean everything to us- without them, there feels like there are literally holes in it, you know ? I know I would sink without certain epople. The smallest things my family & friends say can get to me, depending on how sensitive I feel at the time but I know that it's only because the people you love the most are the ones most capable of hurting you. Because whenever my mum or dad says anything slightly unsupportive or negative [which is completely rare], I immediately start to hold back tears whereas if a semi-friend said it, I would go "pssh" and laugh without any faking. Isn't that strange ? It all depends on how much you value their opinion.
Blatant nerdy ruse report- screwed for Brain Bee but seriously don't care, should start studying for maths but ceebs,, what else ? I usually don't even bother with anything nowadays. It feels like I've hit a mid-life crisis where I honestly don't care. LOL I'm not half as stressed as I was in year 7 where I was under the impression that, somehow, the things I did would count for something. (: