Friday, July 22, 2011
it's decided
Yesterday, had a lovely rainy day full of Liz, Angela, Anqi, kbbq at Surasang Eastwood, korean fish ice cream, Pishon tiramisu & lots of random giggling, mms & onomnomnomnoms of satisfaction (:Subject selection night- basically everyone sat with their parents quite seriously & listened. It was helpful in some ways but only the subjects I would never do because I don't have the guts [like the artistic, cultured ones] seemed interesting to me.
But my subjects so far that I should stick with without being so easily swayed by family or friends are;
3u maths, 2u english, chem, phys, bio & ag.
Hopefully, as long as I try hard, I'll be able to achieve my goals. I'm really not boasting because I know that I'm not smart and this is not something to boast about but I've already proven to myself that I'm capable of working hard to get good marks. Anyone can try hard & do well but I'm proud purely because I know I can. This subject selection shouldn't mean so much to me if I have faith [not in myself but in God's plans for me] that anything is possible. Ohh & short term, this year's goal is Maths 1 which I just want but only to get in rather than be in that class, if you know what I mean.