Wednesday, August 3, 2011
LOL WHY DO WE ALL ACT LIKE WE AMOUNT TO SOMETHING OR ANYTHING WE DO AND THE LITTLE THINGS WE SAY WILL EVEN MEAN SOMETHING IN LIKE A FEW YEARS ?


We honestly never took anything we said or did in primary school seriously now so why do we act like that now? Seriously, is it hormones or the need to feel important or just a natural egotistical attitude? So tired of the constant bantering back and forth about secrets not being kept, someone liking someone or backs being stabbed. I hate to be this blunt but WHO CARES? No one will remember it tomorrow. Can we just all be happy, take everything for the joke that it is and at least, in a few years, we won't cringe at how much of a big deal we made of everything. We will be kicking ourselves, I guarantee you. I know I sound like an old man but teenagers are stupid- we never realise what we have- the freedom to not be depended on- and we waste our time creating problems for ourselves, followed by more time thinking deeply/being depressed/wailing about it than actually just getting over it.
I'm just begging for people to take a step back and laugh at everything [kind of how I'm learning to do right now]. I believe there are truly only  few moments that really need to be taken seriously in life- that is, when someone is born, when someone meets God and when someone dies. All in all, there shouldn't be seriousness in amongst that; things in a cycle that everyone in history has gone through before, that all eventually amounts to nothing. I mean, haven't you ever thought: been there.. done that ?

Lighten up. Enjoy life.