Friday, August 5, 2011
brainbee-t'was tiring
Hello. Brainbee was interesting but so tiring. Hung half Ruse, half Esther & friend [sorry ! Forgot the name but I shall find her on facebook hopefully LOL]. Crappy sandwiches, fails against Baulko but we did give them the nerd nod going "see you in the HSC". So lame but it was our only comfort :(Late for Dr Lee because we were starving after Brainbee so Angela, Catherine, Cherie & I gobbled up kebab packs :D
Dr Lee- so many LOL moments about subject selection & wanting to do med [because everyone in the class wants to]. Jun's extremely morbid or meaningless about life. I think it comes from doing a maths degree.
-Catherine & Sarah on either side after Jun talks about after 6yrs of med, having to study for 10 more years to specialise-
Sarah- omg, but when do we have time to have BABIES?
Catherine -rolls eyes- duhh, we have the babies in the middle of studying & then we give them to our mums !
Everyone- WTF
Today, finalised: 3u eng, 3u maths, 3 sciences & ag. Planning on dropping a science after a term, depending on which one I like best (: