Wednesday, August 17, 2011
It's getting harder to blog now because first of all, I'm not interesting & second, I'm always busy but never really doing anything, you know ? Okay, mostly I've just been devouring Harry Potter. And yeah, I've never read it before so it's understandable !

I can't wait for year 10 to be over, to be honest. I know there'll be a lot more work next year but I just really can't be bothered to catch up on everything I'm behind in and, in short, I just want a fresh new start (: where I might even study. Okay, that's a maybe. I also need a lot of advice and I love my sister but I really wish I had an older one to give me legit advice. Mostly, I've realised how quickly my english is deteriorating LOL, how tired and hungry I am all the time, how pointless studying for a lifetime is and how I really want to go back in time. Not in a depressing, serious way but I just think that if I knew what working hard would do a few years back, I wouldn't be struggling so much now. It's funny because I've really got no reason to complain but I just wish I hadn't procrastinated or been lazy so much. And now, I think that applies to me because, in a few years, I might regret it.

OKAY. IGNORE THIS. That was just like ..yeah, ignore it :D

THINGS I'M HAPPY FOR;

RICE ON SATURDAY- come to the Sydney Entertainment Centre, to join 4000 youths [yeah mostly Asian] to learn about God, his greater purpose for us and everything that will not only change your life but has created it and predestined you to be there; so be there !

SUNDAY HOTPOT with my beautiful friends [yes, it's amazing I have any !].