Friday, September 9, 2011
today was quite da fun
At around 11, Sarah's friend, Shirley, came over. So they went off quietly and hung while I tried to study.Then we had sausage sizzle for lunch and mum was trying to make the convo less awkward because Sarah just doesn't talk/act weird when other people are around ! Even if they're her own friends.
Then, uhh ceebs. Going to do this tomorrow.
But basically hung and ate Pho and jellybeans with Catherine, Samuel & Joe [with Nathan for a bit of the first bit]. Elaborate later [LOL because of formspring, elaborate has become a normal word :L]
Ohh, also I spent the last hour or so making a sandwich board to advertise the YEAR 10 FORMAL SAUSAGE SIZZLE. I'm seriously not being selfish or anything but I'll get pretty annoyed if someone tries to take it and hog it, wearing it all day I mean, because it took so much effort and normally I don't mind but if I spent this time making it, I want to wear it haha :D