Wednesday, September 28, 2011
my awesome sister
What my sister came to say to me just 2 seconds ago, "do you want to come over and bother mum?".

Ahaha I was just about to dedicate this post to her in case in a few years, she loses all her humour and awesomeness so I can smile upon these fond memories of her as a retarded 12 year old. I can hear her randomly bursting out laughing like a retard next door. Sorry, will elaborate later. have to go bother mum.

* Here is the elaboration as promised.



I will arrange this as a Ruse style report. Refer to Star Trek if you don't know Spock.

FIRSTLY THE CODE.

The Spock Handshake:
Carried out in times of complete serious agreement where a deal is required to be consummated and confirmed.

The Spock High five:
Carried out in times of pride-worthy awesomeness when one or the other has said something completely awesome.

Refer to "A Very Potter Musical" when Ron snaps his hands at Ginny and goes "RACIST SISTER", yeah we just do that at each other whenever we feel like it but with different adjectives. Like Sarah was annoying mum and I was trying to help mum so Sarah glared at me and snapped her hands, going "SYMPATHIZING SISTER".

We also re-enacted Harry Potter [even using "Hedwig's theme" as background music] with The Littlest Pet Shop toys. Confession of a nerd from the very core. Also watched "The House Bunny"; Emma Stone <3 so so funny [HOW FAR CAN YOU THROW?].

Sarah also has this lame hobby of playing Tetris battle with complete strangers over the internet so I rolled my eyes and said I could do so much better and then failed, also sort of gave up and ended up losing on purpose as well, causing my sister's stats to go down or whatever. So she basically had a seizure and tried to claw/kill me because I lost stars for her or something on her Tetris battle account. I also then reminded mum that Sarah hasn't brushed her teeth and made her go do it. So as we were brushing our teeth, I could feel someone watching me and realised Sarah was death glaring me and muttering/shrieking "First my tetris battle and now this, you've just got to ruin everything for me, don't you?!".

I will really miss these days, maybe we can always be this immature and happy, unaware of ever being normal.