Wednesday, October 5, 2011
hike- silver practice dofe
Hike was pretty awesome, I felt gross and exhausted like always but it was so nice just chilling and living. Days seem so much longer when you're away from everything and it's really beautiful out there. Also bonded with my tent buddies- it was strange because on the second night we realised we were all in different friendship groups at school but hike brought us together which was super duper corn, cheese but really lovely- so little shout out to Sophia, Maddie and Celeste <3 We soaked up each other's retardedness and observed each other dying, witnessed unpracticed hygiene habits and stayed up for like hours just planning a major sting attack/prank on the guys which didn't go ahead but it was fun planning it all the same- like a mission immersed in toilet paper and giggles. 99% no gossip and we were just little kids again; I'm really happy and warm about the great last few days I had. I feel like crying from having to go back to a place where we have to study for yearlies again and stress and become a part of it all. Really great time and it doesn't feel like it was only this morning that we were trying to HAIL DOWN A TRAIN in the beautifully scenic hole that is Wondabyne Station. I will upload photos tomorrow but honestly and obviously, they don't do the experience or the fun times justice.