Friday, October 14, 2011
366th post; a year's worth of posts over. letter to a person that i wish could forgive me
Letter 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you


Well, clearly I haven't lived enough. I think I'm too scared or not exciting enough to have wronged someone so deeply. Maybe I'll do this again in 10 years and see how much it's changed.

So instead, I'll bullet point my ever so eventful life.

# High resolves, leading year 8s, hunger banquet, riots/strikes/crime rates rising from low income group because they wanted pizza. It was cool (:

# PINK RIBBON DAY- loved the fairybread, music and general pink atmosphere of school today.

# Matrix- first ever chem & phys lesson with Margaret and Lulu [went bio on Wednesday with Esther] but yeah, it was pretty good. I think I'll have to put a lot of effort in for my 3 sciences but if I understand it enough and enjoy it, I think it'll be great.

# FML YEARLIES NEXT WEEK.
So, my typical day [along with a whole day of bludging for High Resolves] in a nutshell. Do you understand why, in that time, I couldn't find or ever have encountered someone I would want to forgive me?