Sunday, October 16, 2011
letter to someone I miss the most
There has been entirely too many letters like this- somone I'd like to talk to as much as I used to, someone I've drifted from etc. and since it's the day before the first yearly exams start, I'll make this one quick.Letter 15 - The person you miss the most
Dear motivation,
WHERE YOU AT ? I had you for a fleeting moment before you exited my life rather unceremoniously so I'm just going to mope around and study PE instead. I miss you so bloody much that I think I'm just going to dig my hole because clearly, if I don't, my reports will. I hope you know I think of you and wish for you everyday because we had some great memories- you remember the days with maths homework and calculator ? Yeah, good times, right ? But, without you, those times are simply not the same. Please come back to me; I'll treat you better. You were like a friend that could make anything better instantly and I wish you hadn't left.
Yours sincerely,
Screwed.