Friday, December 2, 2011
YEAR 10 RUSE FORMAL
This week has been really really hectic. Formal, after party and French restaurant excursion. Really don't want to type it all out because there's just too much but everything was amazingly fun [even MCing which was quite awkward at times] and our grade is so beautiful. I couldn't pick who looked the best. The guys with their earrings and suits, girls with make-up and dresses, and the crazy excited feeling in the air. After party consisted of wandering around the city, The Secret Room, squishing 10 people into a hotel room and planking because we all tried not to touch each other ahah. French restaurant excursion at "The Little Snail" was awesome; had snails for the first time and it was actually really delicious. I would have it again. Far out, can't get over how incredible this week has been, ruined only by the maths placement test at the end. But today, I got Jones sport house captain which is cool, especially seeing as I suck at sport LOL. I know one day, I will really miss high school but for now, I'll just post photos so I won't forget.












