Wednesday, December 7, 2011
The nerdy days are the best ones
Haven't laughed in a while as much as I have today. It was sports bbq so we all just sort of had a 2 hour lunch and Rae, Suren, Michelle, Ding, Sarah and I were pretty much lazing about & talking like we do during camp d&ms only this time, it was only about the most retarded of things. We rofled at nothing in particular for ages & ended up giggling when any of us said anything; we also told like 4 people to go away rather rudely. Sarah kept chiming in with her usual "I like under a rock" & other stuff, "I didn't know about that". The rest of them were extremely stupid in their own ways. We broke each other's legs & it was just the sort of time where you just sit around, appreciating each other's sense of humour or lack thereof. The days when you feel like you're back in primary school & it's a really great feeling, even if you feel obligated to talk about the annoyingly insignificant high school stuff as well.

After bio tutoring, sister and I shared Moochi frozen yogurt [I only realised yesterday that it wasn't spelled "yoghurt"] & went to church because mum had to pray for some sermon. We just stayed in a separate room while Sarah played her new guitar that she could only play like 2 chords on because she only started learning yesterday and bought today. Then, we solved Sudokus together but it was way more hilarious than it sounds because we have this instinctive thing when we're listening to music to act like whatever song was playing. "I'll Make a Man Out of You" was playing, you know, that epic song from Mulan, & so we solved the Sudoku like it was a great challenge & we finished it just as the song was ending, so epic. We did that for a few songs. So many high fives and laughing till we couldn't breathe and when we messed up and realised that we couldn't solve it at the end, we embraced and started sobbing to "Hedwig's Theme", the Harry Potter theme song. Whatever, judge us, we had a lot of fun (:

I love days like this even if the sun has suddenly disappeared when it's supposed to be summer. Seriously, what is this.