Tuesday, December 6, 2011
snippets of what's up
What I noticed in formal photos was that all the girls tried to squeeze between each other and move backwards and lean towards the side in the attempt to look skinnier than each other and the guys just sort of swung their arms around each other and grinned. Makes me wish I was a guy but not having to care is sort of the only reason though. I wouldn't be a good one.Bah, don't have the effort to recount anything anymore but today was presentation assembly and it was just degrading and extremely boring for me and I think, for the people actually getting awards, it was only slightly less tragic. BUT I did wake up for some particularly tank people who like topped every subject and make it seem effortless. I did eat out at Parra yesterday with my family and we had chilli crab, egg tang and hotpot which was lovely and my sister and I treated ourselves for eating that much with crispy M&Ms (: Also today, hung with a bunch of people at Epping and pretty much just ate everything in sight.
WHAT ELSE? I would bother to recount formal more but it actually just ruins it so not going to and everyone who went knows anyway. I need to start to bother again otherwise I'm just going to keep going down this downward spiral of complete demotivation [by the way, this is just for academics], everything else is going pretttty good.
OHOHOH, French has been pretty good lately because we're watching this French movie that's really..sorry, for sounding like a tool, but for lack of a better word.. beautiful. I love the words the main guy [who happens to be an ugly poet] uses and it's a bit like "Shakespeare In Love" but way more epic. All the characters are incredibly witty and it's just made very well. Or if you're uninterested in that, just watch it because there's this guy that looks like Orlando Bloom in it.

I love the last two weeks of school but the sun has freaking disappeared and it's summer which is just depressing. I feel tired and sick because of it which is bizarre for me because I'm the one who turns on the aircon in winter. Anyway, going to go clean my room and organise my life forever.