Saturday, December 17, 2011
Victoria's basement with grandma & mum
Got breakfast at the Waffle Factory [liege choc strawberry] & shared with grandma even though I sort of ate most of it. Mum, Sarah, Grandma & I then went to Victoria's basement [which, if you don't know, is this place filled with teapots, silverware, cutlery & ornaments]. Grandma & Mum just admired & chatted about the pretty & useful things while I looked at everything in pretend contempt & kept going "I could break that with my bare hands" in a psychopathic tone while Sarah frantically twitched & shuffled & grabbed my hand back whenever I tried to touch anything, going "That costs $60. DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING". She then hugged me neurotically & stayed in the centre of the store, saying "We're safest here, if we break, we have to pay! DON'T TOUCH" & I continued to pick up little trays & teapots, going "so so breakable". I think Mum is embarrassed to go anywhere with us.Now, I'm off to go to church for a 5-hour Christmas musical play practise that HSB [high school church group] is putting on for the rest of the church where I am a shepherd [but it's a modern twist so technically I'm a farmer] & I have two lines & yet, it is freaking 5 hours.