Sunday, December 25, 2011
Merry Christmas
Have a very Merry Christmas!

Another year has already passed & the whole year has been a mix of everything great, not-so-great & ultimate amazing & we take it as it comes. Thank you everyone for being a part of it & I really hope you have a great Christmas & all the days afterwards. Christmas is nothing compared to who deserves one.

I won't bore everyone with what's happened yesterday & today because all of you has those cheesy family & friends moments & we all know what Christmas is about. So I'll just dotpoint my Christmas of 2011 to remember years later (:

So goodbye, off to Wollongong tomorrow [where we may possibly fish for the first time] & have an amazing amazing amazing time, you lovely people.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/yrb7hVp9bFtz9AkwCC2o

---

Christmas Eve 2011

# Sarah & I made chocolates [melting Cadbury & putting them into moulds that Sarah bought from Victoria's basement] in secret while Mum & Dad were at Costco. We even called them & asked to buy more things to buy more time to make them. We also wanted another sister & we could name her Juilliana & she could be the look out [we were really paranoid of Mum & Dad coming home before we finished up]; also because Sarah just really wanted to coo out "Oh Juilliana! What do you see?".

# Had a classic Turkey dinner at aunt's house with James & our second cousins, Jane & Harry, & our grandparents [dad's side]. We also realised that all of our cousins have very European royal names which is strange [James, Nathan, Christopher, Joshua, Edward, Yvonne]. We played basketball where I think I was a bit harsh on James because he kept yelling at everyone & I told him off but I felt bad because I went too far [Sarah told me I had]. Oh well.

# We watched "A Christmas Carol" which has a really overdone storyline but the animation was amazing. It was sort of like "The Polar Express" which has a terrible plot but the animation is beautiful.

# Sarah & I kept treating Mum & Dad's Christmas presents like a secret mission which involved a lot of whispering, staying up late to clean up the dishes covered in chocolates as quietly as possible & planning how to make everything pretty.

Christmas Day

# Sarah & I woke up early to arrange the stone/wood figurines of our family [which is the present] & placed the chocolate we made around them. Sarah distracted Dad who's too much of an early waker while I sneaked outside to cut off a rose to put near the present & card. It's the first Christmas where our parents didn't get us a Christmas present & we gave it to them. It felt like a change but it was equally as nice & felt like we'd crossed a milestone.

# Mum woke up & I brought her downstairs to the kitchen where everything was arranged & Sarah brought dad up to the kitchen at the same time so they met on the middle floor & got a surprise! [actually Dad saw it but Sarah tried to block the doorway & then his eyes before]. Too personal, the next bits, but that's the part you'll probably remember anyway- the important parts never really make it onto this blog. You know, those smiles, those laughs, the way they love the chocolate even though all we did was melt it & reshape it, those memories are things you can't put in words, much less put on a blog.

# So after that, we had a breakfast with Dad's last-minute Christmas carol track for mood music & feasted on rice cakes, croissants, leftover Turkey with the plate of the family figurines as a centre-piece & chocolates. Sarah kept going on about her white chocolates were better made than my milk chocolate ones.

# Church was church with charades which year 10 won! We won a flower. Haha, better than second place year 11s who won a rock. Year 12s who organised the games are so damn cheap. We also gave Esther her birthday present & card, played Hungry Hippo & got American lollies from Howard [bible study teacher].

# Came home & slept & watched bad TV [which is absolutely the worst at Christmas; like Eloise at Christmastime].

# We had simple but more-delicious-than-any-Turkey dinner of elehgikimbab with our grandprents [Mum's side] & it was so yummy & gorgeous with candles & wine glasses [which only Dad filled with wine] but the rest looked like wine but were really tea & coke. Later, Sarah played piano for them, I showed them my formal photos & we had tea & fruit. Couldn't have asked for a better dinner or day.

# Now, we're watching more terrible movies [like The Perfect Man & bad shows].

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

! Future me, check the hugely embarrassing photos for this Christmas.