Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Criniti's lunch with family & Letter 22- Someone I want to give a second chance to
With so many of these letters, it's always like I haven't lived or experienced enough to do these letters. I've never been properly hurt or broken & don't intend to be anytime soon & so there isn't someone I'd majorly want to give a second chance to. Yeah, what's the point of a blog if there's no life to record? Pretty miserable thought haha.

Letter 22- Someone I want to give a second chance to

Dear future someone that may or may not want a second chance,

I hope you'll slap me until I open my mind & heart enough to grant second chances because I'm not entirely sure I believe in them just now. Because, right now, I think that an action can be so unforgivable that a second chance is just not a possibility. Then again, I have to remember God's infinite number of second chances & sacrifices that were given for us so yes, do slap me if I think I'm above all that.

Yours sincerely,

I never will be.

TODAY'S RECOUNT.

I woke up today, pumped to study [LOL jokes, I feebly crawled out of bed with the intention of studying &, of course, crawled right back]. The family went to Castle Towers Piazza for what feels like the thousandth time in the last couple of weeks & we ate at a new place for us- Criniti's- & it was extremely delicious. We had steak, salmon bruscetta, mussel soup [chilli, like at Nick's Seafood Restaurant] & lasagne [obviously Sarah's]. It was very bright & peaceful on the outside tables with lots of passerbys & the small fountain & I just had the profound epiphany...regarding how much I loved lunch. Oh, & my parents & sister. But yeah, lunch is beautiful. It's the light-hearted but amazingly tasty part of the day that you realise is so much more than breakfast & more exciting than dinner. I should really shut up about my love for lunch because I might get bashed.



Also, before lunch, Sarah & I got insanely bored so we put on face masks [to "cleanse & rejuvinate" our faces] & we pranced around the house, showing off our mock vanity to Mum whilst luvoing & wailing due to the slight stinging it brought about. Awesome fun.