Wednesday, January 4, 2012
What's up?
My Mum is creepily counting coins to trade in to the bank because she doesn't trust the bank people to count it properly. It's pretty funny & Dad's laughing & eating a ridiculous amount of cheesecake.

Anyway, today I had a fun, fatty day at Parra with Emily, Catherine & my sister- buying nothing but food [Sarah & I had springrolls & pretzel, & Catherine, in comparison, had stupid salad], Max Brenner's waffles <3 which I tried for the first time today [Emily also made out with the Max Brenner picture on the serviette which was gross], apparently unappetising creme brulee, easyway, taking beautifully stupid model photos, Emily's "candid" shots, sticker photos & left over barbeque for dinner.

Yesterday, we had to clean up the whole house because Tiff's family was coming over & Sarah, Tiff & I played twister & The Simpsons Game. HOME KBBQ IS DELICIOUS- especially when it's presented properly & guests are over with everything clean & proper side dishes instead of the usual "DIG IN". It was nice. Afterwards, we snacked on oreos & watched "Are We There Yet?" on TV.

A lovely two dayssss.

Oh forgot something..

-insert deep shiz-