Monday, January 9, 2012
Feeling a bit more motivated today. Did like 15 minutes of science & yes, I consider that a major accomplishment. (:READY FOR THE REMAINING 357 DAYS OF 2012?
LOL NO.
I remember Mum, Sarah & I watched "My Sister's Keeper" a few weeks ago & it was pretty sad; it could've been made a little better to really have been an epic movie but afterwards, Sarah & I decided to do a parody conversation in regards to it. Complete opposite of the self-sacrificing sisters from the movie.
Sarah -looks sadly at me-: Grace, if you ever have cancer, I refuse to donate anything to you & let you die. I'll sue you all even if you don't want to die. I will be medically emancipated!
Me -troll face-: NOT BEFORE I TAKE YOUR KIDNEY >:)
& Mum had that expression she has a lot these days, that sort of says "I can't believe I have these two retards for daughters".
That moment kept coming back to me for some reason today even though it doesn't really mean much. I hate what my memory has room for these days =/