Saturday, January 21, 2012
Love Never Dies
Went to Tiff's party today as a gypsy & that meant lots of food, twister & singstar [my gosh, so much singstar LOL]. My parents & Sarah picked me up & Dad dropped us off at Eastwood to eat dinner & go Pishon [where Sarah drank ice chocolate & we argued over birthday cakes]. Dad picked us up again to go to the city to watch "LOVE NEVER DIES".

So, sadly, Sarah & I watched by ourselves while our parents bludged outside but it was still incredible. The sort of experience that is so crazily majestic & wonderful that you don't think recounting it will do it justice. It was our second musical, after "Wicked" & in short, it was more tragic & romantic but if I really thought about it, it came second to "Wicked" in other aspects as well. The story was predictable but the actors, characters & design of it all was so beautiful & genius. I also loved the slight psychopathic, disturbed circus theme to it.



I tried to explain the story to Mum but nothing really made sense & we couldn't bring it to her the way actually watching the musical did. Dad firmly decided that he did not like soppy musicals about love since he's watched every chick flick, Barbie movie & disgustingly soppy show because he has two daughters. Mum promptly concluded that he secretly likes it. Haha, & I got in trouble twice with the usher for taking photos of the stage.

A day to remember.