Sunday, January 29, 2012
Sweet 16th! & adorable church kids.
Yesterday & today, I had my "sweet 16th" although technically I'm not sixteen yet. To be honest, I was a little disappointed before the party because of all the last-minute cancellations & lack of RSVP but once I actually got there & met up with friends, I had absolutely no regrets at all. I loved it to bits- it was so natural to just have that last kiddie dinner with lots of dessert & the tiramitsu puppy cake from Breadtop, lots of laughing, luvoing, Michelle's psycho smile detection camera, Rae's present of a UNICORN pillowpet, hereby named "Horny Corny the Puny Uni" & various other lovely gifts [including Rena & Catherine's pinatas of the three of our faces, Suren's butterfly windchime+"you're 3 years old!" birthday card, necklace & more, Sarah's beautiful scarf + sexually suggestive references in her bdaycard & Esther's crayons & owl necklace teehee]. I didn't feel like I had any criteria to fill which is a lot how I feel like these days & just loved everyone for coming &, as majorly cheesy as this sounds, being who they were in their complete funny, undignified but amazing characters & persons. It was all I needed & more in the last days of my supposed childhood ending but they all gave me this hope that the childhood doesn't end at one point but more just comes up again in flashes in your life when you need it most. I think, more than anything, that's what friends are for. We took a few luvos, embarrassed ourselves in front of strangers. We said goodbye, fighting for the last hug, to Michelle & Rae. <3








HOHOHO, I'm skinny. LOL JOKES, that's Michelle.

Group photo [+Rae]- rare ones which turned out nice despite the smile shutter that went beserk & took a million gross ones.

The sleepover was more crazy fun than cheesy moments since Suren, Sarah, Catherine, Rena & Esther came to sleepover which meant nerdy early night swimming in a frog-crap infested pool, jumping on each other for the pool noodles, playing fail pool volleyball with Sarah [sister] joining us & Mum watching from the side & laughing in disbelief at us. Esther couldn't come in & we were respectful not to splash "the Esther" which mostly meant we hid behind her for protection when we didn't want to get splashed. Showered in pairs which meant Rena & Suren bonded in the shower obviously taking the longest & singing the loudest. Them, my sister & Esther then went to troll on Omegle, being various shady characters as pedos in white vans.
The pinatas [again, courtesy of Rena & Catherine] were a sugar-hyped vendetta, unleashing all our resentment & inner hatred for one another. My head was the first to go with my Dad chiming to poke an umbrella against it, my darling Mum hugged the head before hitting it with cooking utensils & Sarah just wanted to demolish it. Also, Esther, my dear friend of almost 16 years  I'm pretty sure Suren & Rena did the honours at the end because they wanted candy by spilling everything. Rena's head was ripped off by all of us because then we all wanted candy. Catherine's head was done more ceremoniously with everyone going around in a circle, talking of all the terrible times they had with Catherine & then smashing the pinata in turns. I think my parents were worried after a while. We watched "The House Bunny" to warm us up as a chickflick before the horror at which point we said goodbye to Suren. "The Unborn" [FRICK, SUPERSCARY, we were under the blankets for half of it & Esther & my sister were too scared so they went to the other room to play Tetris battle haha] & then POKEMON :DD We played Ello [yes, Sarah, you really cannot make Ello to save your life even though my sister, Sarah, can do it] & The Littlest Pet Shops where Catherine & Rena battled animals against each other. I think that was pretty much it as then we woke up like zombies & way too early for a sleepover. So yes, thank you so much to you guys for coming & making this a last fun-kid evening & night before senior years start. It meant a lot to me. Oh & it was just fun (:

After church, my family went to my cousin James's house where Jane & Jisoo, Jinu & Jina, Heesoo & yeah, all little kids from my church came. Sarah & I were the oldest by far but it was still hectic fun for some reason. Jisoo, Jina & Heesoo are all so adorable & they formed a little six-year-old trio but all of them fell over or had a fight at some point which meant all of them cried but they got over it in 5 minutes. James took tonnes of jumping photos & retarded photos. & it didn't feel like babysitting at all even though it pretty much was. James, Jane, Sarah & I played a half-hearted basketball game but we ended up just sitting by the pool with the little ones. I love kids like crazy but had forgotten how cute they are because I only just pass by them at church & Sarah is too old now for a little sister to be that cute anymore. NGAW, I have to post pictures soon. It was surprising because James acted like the older bro with them & Heesoo [who just came from Korea] was really happy with the new friends she made at church (:

A perfect way to end the holidays & a perfect start to year 11.