Sunday, April 1, 2012
ENGLISH SPEECH ! D:
Had an amazingly chill day despite the fact that 2u eng speech is tomorrow. It's okay, I'm sort of, kind of, not at all ready. After church, went down to chips shop with Esther & we bought chips & spaghetti like lazy fatasses & just hung at the playground. After, I sat with Dad & Esther at Holy Communion because today's Palm Sunday & I wasn't confirmed yet so I watched as everyone else ate the bread & drank the wine. I won't go as far to say it was touching but it was definitely something that I had a closer look at & took more seriously- what it means to make that kind of commitment because I know I'm nowhere near devoted enough even though I thought it was easy a few years ago. I bought stuff for my English visual rep at Spotlight with Dad where he was being all annoying by poking me the whole car ride there & pointing at random things going, "do you need that?" when clearly I didn't need curtains, linen or masquerade masks for my visual rep. It was very funny all the same. Mum made kimchi noodles & we gobbled it all up like good little Koreans. Sarah helped me slightly with the visual rep by rolling her eyes & telling me which way a reflection goes.Now, I'm trying to finish off my speech. All will be good (: